2013 En-suite room tariff (Bed and Breakfast)
- Single £60.00 (£60 pppn B&B)
- Double or Twin £100.00 (£50 pppn B&B)
- 3 person room £120.00 (£40 pppn B&B)
- 4 person room £140.00 (£35 pppn B&B)
- 5 person room £160.00 (£32 pppn B&B)
- 6 person room £180.00 (£30 pppn B&B)
2013 Bunkhouse tariff (Bed & Breakfast)
- £25 per person per night (booked by the bed)
- £225 per night (exclusive use, max 9 persons)
Breakfast is served from 8am until 9am and includes a Continental style buffet with a Scottish cooked choice of either scotch pancakes, kippers, porridge, or smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
From 1st October to Easter every year we run our 'No Midges Season' offer of either 3 night's B&B for the price of 2, or 'Dine on Us' with a 2 course evening meal included in the B&B price, conditions apply, see details
2014 En-suite room tariff (Bed and Breakfast)
- Single £65.00 (£65.00 pppn B&B)
- Double or Twin £105.00 (£52.50 pppn B&B)
- 3 person room £125.00 (£41.67 pppn B&B)
- 4 person room £145.00 (£36.25 pppn B&B)
- 5 person room £165.00 (£33.00 pppn B&B)
- 6 person room £185.00 (£30.83 pppn B&B)
2014 Bunkhouse tariff (Bed & Breakfast)
- £28 per person per night (booked by the bed)
- £252 per night (exclusive use, max 9 persons)
Full menu. all day, every day (12pm to 9pm)
- Starters, Mains, Seafood and Desserts, plus our very own lunchtime 'Pieces' - find out more when you get here!
- £5.00 to £8.00 starter
- £10.00 to £20.00 main meals and specials
- £5.00 to £8.50 dessert
Please note we don't take reservations for tables, but we would like to know if you are a party of 8 or more persons.
All our food is home-cooked, and can take a wee while if we are busy, so please arrive in plenty of time, and we will serve you.
For residents arriving after 9.00pm, we will always provide you with a meal, please let us know roughly when you expect to arrive.
The small print:
All prices quoted include VAT at the prevailing rate.
Accommodation prices apply at the time of booking.
Payment welcomed in cash or by debit card.
A fee of 3% will be applied to credit card payments.
Check-in time is after 5.00pm on the day of arrival.
Rooms must be cleared by 10.00am on the day of departure.
Smoking is not allowed in or on any part of the Inn premises or accommodation.
Responsible dog owners may bring a well-behaved dog for a nominal single charge of £10.
Cancellation fee is one night's room charge (per room) if cancelled within 7 days of commencement of reservation, and applies both ways.
Friday or Saturday night bookings to be part of a minimum 2 night stay.
No alcohol to be brought anywhere onto Glenuig Inn property (including rooms); persons/groups doing so may be removed from the premises without further notice.
We reserve the right to collect data or images in any format for the purposes of security and the prevention, or detection, of criminal activity.